A World So Far
Honey sweet notes
banish the bitter taste in my mouth.
Put all thoughts of you without,
too busy thinking over
the voice and sounds of others
to let myself sorrow for you.
I slip into my song
so, SO far from here
where there doesn't exist a break
Gone from my waking mind
but know this
until i learn to sing in my sleep
NEVER forget you.
Johnny Monroe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A World So Far by Johnny Monroe )
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tribute To Love, Naveed Khalid
- All Time Poet, Akhtar Jawad
- Carnival, Naveed Khalid