A World So Far
Honey sweet notes
banish the bitter taste in my mouth.
Put all thoughts of you without,
too busy thinking over
the voice and sounds of others
to let myself sorrow for you.
I slip into my song
so, SO far from here
where there doesn't exist a break
Gone from my waking mind
but know this
until i learn to sing in my sleep
NEVER forget you.
Johnny Monroe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A World So Far by Johnny Monroe )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath