A hundred thousand men
Flock towards you.
Is it worth or is it not.
You laugh at yourself in
Then a hundred thousand
Doors open on you.
And you find a worth.
Sadiqullah Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Worth by Sadiqullah Khan )
- Life as gift, hasmukh amathalal
- The new and ugly SaykesPeko, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dear Daughter, Dean Meredith
- That ugly frustration, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dorian Gray, Nassy Fesharaki
- Reality Is, Esther Thornburg
- Our days are clearly well-known, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life, samuel sannoh
- Blind, Blind, Naveed Khalid
- A ripple's life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)