A YEARLY PRIME MINISTER MAY 5TH,2011
A different prime minister should be appointed each year,
He/she should be an already elected provincial premier,
This could avoid party politicians electing their own,
Where many people react with a loud but silent groan.
Senators and Supreme Court judges should also be elected,
In order to establish that Canadians are protected,
From biased weird decisions made by questionable appointees,
Whose words are law and they don’t ever have to appease.
Mandatory set date elections and compulsory voting too,
Could sidetrack a lot of expensive Ottawa hullabaloo,
A simple system of binding referendums should be formed,
So that all the people and politicians could stay reformed.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A YEARLY PRIME MINISTER MAY 5TH,2011 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma