Is It Poetry
How much longer must I be, I am?
How much longer sleeping in the open?
And Father why I am.
I am you, I am he, to you I am she.
To blind to see tears, raining down
and much I am to one and much.
I am waiting, looking up forever up
into the blinding white pure light.
Some can not speak the truth of you.
Distortions of the fading night,
I am the darkness some have
never left behind you, yet I am.
I am here.
Sometimes I am there,
where none but I can always be.
Yet with you how could I?
And I am always where?
Of you and why I am.
And you are by me thus.
A flower never picked.
Even though I am for you,
What I see forever see.
I am with you and when you'r sleeping.
And with you still I am.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.................Abba (Father) by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma