There's no man in this world
Who without any trouble is mould.
For one reason or the other
You are in trouble sooner or later.
The main reason for your fall
Into the sea of troubles—all
Is because of your inflated ego-
If totally abolished—this ego
You will be made free from all troubles, you see
And would in happiness for ever be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abolish Ego by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A Song Of Earth, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A COMPARISON BETWEEN BAD PEOPLE AND GOOD.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Henry eighth, lee fones
- Out of Jouissance II, Ali Ashjaee
- Out of Jouissance I, Ali Ashjaee
- An Ode to Madness, Ali Ashjaee
- TANYA ROSENBILT FUCKS ISRAELI, alexander opicho
- Secret, Ruth Manning-Sanders