There's no man in this world
Who without any trouble is mould.
For one reason or the other
You are in trouble sooner or later.
The main reason for your fall
Into the sea of troubles—all
Is because of your inflated ego-
If totally abolished—this ego
You will be made free from all troubles, you see
And would in happiness for ever be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abolish Ego by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Turn wet, hasmukh amathalal
- In Finity, douglas scotney
- My Pack, Maverick Jones
- 'Know What Stranger', Shania K. Younce
- Lifetime Purposes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes With It Done To Bring Tears, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life is Music, Maverick Jones
- Hospice Volunteer Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If you are to abandon, gajanan mishra