Abortion is killing of life
Of a human being conceived,
Whether because of love or strife.
Unnatural crime - tiz believed.
The unborn need the most, not least,
Protection from acts of mankind.
All of abortion should be ceased.
There are other answers to find.
Give science incentive to solve
Creating artificial wombs.
Let precious human life evolve.
Give all unborn chances, not tombs.
Unwanted unborn deserve more.
Otherwise what is living for?
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abort Abortion by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unfulfilled Dream, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Will of God, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Scare crow, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Legacies; Mothers And Daughters; Sewing, Karen Swenson
- On the boat of Memory, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- War and Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- For All Seasons, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- We, Karen Swenson
- Song of a Coca-Cola boy, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Father of a Diabetic Child, Zillur Rahman Shuvro