Narayan Chandra Samal
I love man not money.
I love nature & I love honey.
I love to laugh not cry.
I am very free frank but little bit shy.
I love my parents & I love my village.
I love my friends & I love my college.
I am a vegetarian I don’t eat meat.
I am very honest I never cheat.
I believe in myself & I believe in God.
I enjoy everything, happiness & sad.
I appeal everybody in this world.
Please love human being & also love God.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (About Me by Narayan Chandra Samal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal