about the father
the father fell down from the second floor
broke a leg and tore his ankle
crawling his way
in the middle of the suffocating smoke
he heard the cries
of the boy
and yet the cruel tongues of the devil
snatched away what it thinks belongs
to it on such a horror
there is no peace now
the ash still want to tell the stories
of the tragedy
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.