akingbehin daniel murphy
Your touch is with me always,
It’s burnt into my skin,
As soft and warm as sun rays
When a summer day sets in.
Your soft voice never silent,
It’s forever in my ears,
Serenading every moment
And calming all my fears.
Your arms always enfold me,
The strength of angels wings,
They support and protect me
With the safety a true love brings.
While I can never repay you,
For the wonder you bring to my
I can forever be true,
And forever be a true wife.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (About You by akingbehin daniel murphy )
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)