He is not there
Yet she feels his presence
He never touches her
Yet she dreams his essence.
He has never kissed her
Yet her lips claim to know him
He has never said a word
Yet his silence, makes her understand him.
Then what makes her afraid to commit
That she loves the person of whom she thinks,
For commitment is the first step
Which gets you love, trust and respect.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ABSENCE by Abhinav Srivastava )
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate