What creed are we following?
How do I know who is behind
The creed I know is sad;
White, black, pale and brown
Short, tall, rich and poor,
Named after nations, beliefs,
Religions and sectors.
None is there whom you really
Can call 'a Global citizen'.
What had He in view, shaping
Man in best of moulds, was
Nothing but the beauty so
Promising as colors mingle!
We wronged in knowing
A design so divine!
Spreading ruin and ban
Turned all colors into one;
The brightest red of all
Races, using refined weapons!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Absolute Complexity. by Tajudeen Shah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Fired For Facebook Defense Of Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Friend, Alfred Oyori
- Offer Peacefully, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Seven Eleven, Nassy Fesharaki
- Synonyms For POET, Adriana Avila
- A Poem A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, Adriana Avila
- She looks Like a Princess, Rohit Sapra
- Just as I am., Roxanne Dubarry
- Winter night, Tom Squires
- mockingbird, oskar hansen