Is It Poetry
Abuse Is Convoluted
Abuse is 'Convoluted' is Abuse,
'I 'just fell down the stairs.
You slowly walked me up.
...She jerked me off to slow,
She came to fast, I let her yell.
Disharmony is that hip splitting wedge;
A tiger walks between the truth.
To catch a lamb.
But never tells you how and..Caught, I am
between, the always bleeding heart.
Cut off from life and death I am.
Internal and external dripping breasts.
Milking me, why I'm always milking you.
They 'Buried' us and lies they breed,
relationships home equity, a child becomes.
Alienation is the bitter pill of innocence.
Trust of both whom did, but never could.
Angry most become, when someone 'Tries'.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Abuse Is Convoluted by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock