Lawrence S. Pertillar
Accused Of Being Selfish
What has been taken from another,
Is insignificant for the other not suffering.
But that day comes and attention is expected.
Empathy desired is wished and wanted,
To receive and accept.
When one doesn't get it,
Everyone is accused of being selfish.
Even the ones neglected and left affected,
To endure their suffering to heal successfully alone.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Accused Of Being Selfish by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Democracy has reached in wildelife, Upendra Singh
- weeds, lee fones
- Neither action, gajanan mishra
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- Season Affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper
- Tomorrow, Suchoon Mo_