Crimson eyes awaken,
as the smell of blood arouses,
I lie in turmoil wondering what has been,
yet I already know.....
I sit on the edge of my bed,
yet it feels like reality,
I know this must be a dream,
yet this one suits me pleasantly,
Masochistic, violence of the highest degree,
Self mutilation... Crimson is all I see,
A mirrored reflection, stares at me,
I smile..... one sadistic smirk,
the bloody love of Crimson's work.
A razor in hand, My only friend,
Cry with me..
my blood longs to weep,
Just leave me, I know it's wanted,
Yet stay and I'll release you everyday...
Fall upon wrist, love me my blade,
Kiss the very skin you plan to desecrate,
Seduce me to bloodshed.....
Disturbed thoughts play in my head.
Seduction of what exactly?
The insanity of a mind past such fantasy?
Speaking to objects as if they know me,
Perhaps I'm Insane,
yet I know my blade loves me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aceldama by Crimson Love )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Sonnet 504, Luis Estable
- Tale of Nail - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Sonnet 502, Luis Estable
- make MANDELA's feat never fail 'ME', sEaN nOrTh
- God given treasure, Arcely Talicuad
- Christmas Eve, Tony md chamasense
- Peshawar, Sari Mavi
- Untouched Flower, Edward Kofi Louis
- Let's Share, Peter S. Quinn
- Into Darkness, Suparnna Anilkumar