Crimson eyes awaken,
as the smell of blood arouses,
I lie in turmoil wondering what has been,
yet I already know.....
I sit on the edge of my bed,
yet it feels like reality,
I know this must be a dream,
yet this one suits me pleasantly,
Masochistic, violence of the highest degree,
Self mutilation... Crimson is all I see,
A mirrored reflection, stares at me,
I smile..... one sadistic smirk,
the bloody love of Crimson's work.
A razor in hand, My only friend,
Cry with me..
my blood longs to weep,
Just leave me, I know it's wanted,
Yet stay and I'll release you everyday...
Fall upon wrist, love me my blade,
Kiss the very skin you plan to desecrate,
Seduce me to bloodshed.....
Disturbed thoughts play in my head.
Seduction of what exactly?
The insanity of a mind past such fantasy?
Speaking to objects as if they know me,
Perhaps I'm Insane,
yet I know my blade loves me.
Crimson Love's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aceldama by Crimson Love )
- LIMERICK FRIENDS, Philo Yan
- Wine and Heart, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Sun Doth Shine, Tango Tango
- Alive, Leong Ming Loong
- Poems proclaim, Mark Heathcote
- My Battle Ground, Emily Krauss
- Whatcha Doing, Emily Krauss
- More And More Sheila And Clifford ..... .., Bri Edwards
- Ends, douglas scotney
- To Wait On A Woman, Randy McClave
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(22 March 1941 -)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)