Im sitting here,
Lost and alone,
Waiting for her to come,
But all that comes are waves of hate,
Screaming at me,
I wish i could stop,
I wish i could drop,
But ur face,
Brightens the darkest of days,
I wish i could avoid you,
I Wish i could hold you,
But most of all
I wish you would love me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Achey heart by Trenton watson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...