Marvin Brato Sr
'Acrostic: Birthday Wish'
My wish on this day
as I celebrate my birthday
revive my innate enthusiasm
view this life as the best realism
indulge in freedom of expressions
nurture my poetry with lessons.
My poetic inclination...
Be my poems reach to people
read to explore emotional riddle
an intimate key to the human soul
that opens the significant stature
of the human values and nature.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Acrostic: Birthday Wish' by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah
- Your Attachments Speak Volumes, LUVinThe NOW
- Lended Life, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar