The western yellowish is slowly approaching.
Cattles have already led their steps back to sheds.
Fishermen too withdrew their nets
But what she finds sitting beside the lonely river bank!
The lecherous wind is playing
With her black wisp.
Lest she is giving heed.
Her winkless eyes are like black diamond,
Silently capturing every
Still and switching moment.
Her lips seem bind.
I feel this blood red lips
Are failing to gather words to express some old memories.
I earnestly want to dive
Into her acute muteness.
May somehow i know her vaccum heart.
Is she secretly building
This lone senery at her heart,
Or she is washing some
Rotten thoughts in the flowing current.
Is she longing to play
A game of hide and seek with the darkness,
Or she is just awaiting for a call from the waves,
'Come flow with us'.
I am afraid of her heart's turmoil.
Now i am afraid to peep into
Her dark vaccum and acute muteness,
If i too sweep away along with this mad waves.
kalyan mech's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Acute muteness by kalyan mech )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दैज्लां दुब्लिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- you are guilty, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- While Death Sits At The Window-Sill, Landred Vhael
- Cigarate Vapour, Ronjoy Brahma
- Life sentence, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- STEADFAST IN LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- The Tome Of Storms, Landred Vhael
- With malice towards none, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Human Vulture, V P Mahur
- Love You, Filmon Tesfaldet