RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Restfully thinking about life and all it's dire
difficulties standing in the way of true happiness.
A lifetime of hopes and dreams, filled with desires,
all waylaid because of circumstances causing
Waiting for situations to change, become better in
the long run, wondering how much longer this will
continue in limbo.
Hoping not too much longer as I daydream of better
things to come along, friends coming back and life
turning around, adding happiness back into the
(11: 18 a.m. - 11/20/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adding Happiness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second