RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Restfully thinking about life and all it's dire
difficulties standing in the way of true happiness.
A lifetime of hopes and dreams, filled with desires,
all waylaid because of circumstances causing
Waiting for situations to change, become better in
the long run, wondering how much longer this will
continue in limbo.
Hoping not too much longer as I daydream of better
things to come along, friends coming back and life
turning around, adding happiness back into the
(11: 18 a.m. - 11/20/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adding Happiness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Hiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz
- A Recipe for Joyful Living, Valsa George
- BESTIE, Eleonor Santiago
- My Past, Tribhawan Kaul
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst