ADMITE It Now or Never!
may be divided in sub-roads....
may change with flows....
emerge with hours, min and sec...
May all together
trap in memories...
before time change the world around you,
before happining some thing strangest through,
let you admite what your heart says...
Before its too late
to tel what he wanted,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
nore make ppl stay...
It just change and,
take all those pals with him...
So tel whm wt u wnt 2 say...
Comments about this poem (ADMITE It Now or Never! by simran arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea