ADMITE It Now or Never!
may be divided in sub-roads....
may change with flows....
emerge with hours, min and sec...
May all together
trap in memories...
before time change the world around you,
before happining some thing strangest through,
let you admite what your heart says...
Before its too late
to tel what he wanted,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
nore make ppl stay...
It just change and,
take all those pals with him...
So tel whm wt u wnt 2 say...
Comments about this poem (ADMITE It Now or Never! by simran arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson
- Letters To Myself, Margarita Kamal
- When A Man Loves You, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki