Adultery (If I thought like my ex)
(If I thought like my ex)
I love adultery, it makes you feel great!
Cheating on that fool again, the one you've begun to hate.
Laugh behind their back, when they just don't have a clue;
Do anything I want, just tell them I love you.
My lover makes me happy; my partner makes me bored.
She thinks I really love her, most of the time she's left ignored.
Sex with you is beautiful; you make me feel alive.
Not the lack of lust for my partner, our passion has now died.
She just doesn't turn me on, make me happy or want to care.
Whilst you turn me on and make me happy,
But my feelings I can't share;
With you like I do, for that girl who’s my partner;
If I told you I love you, you'd move onto another.
Cheating on your lover, with another of your lovers
And cheating on that lover, every week with another
And cheating on that lover, every day with another.
You cheat all the time; you no longer have a partner.
Adultery is wonderful; it makes you feel alive!
Adultery is wonderland, it warms you up inside.
So what if she's hurt, by the affair that I'm having?
What she doesn't know won't hurt her
And my lover and I keep on laughing.
She's not fit enough to have, as my only woman;
It turns me on to lie to her, after I've just fucked my lover.
Yeah I went round Bob’s house, had a drink and watched telly.
Means you don’t know where Bob lives
And you definitely don't know Kelly.
She's my mistress, my lover, my other confidant;
Whilst you’re just Miss Dependable
And you’re desperately hanging on.
But I don't love you anymore; I got bored a long time ago.
I've fucked all of your friends and I've got two on video.
Ha, ha you idiot, you’re too dumb to see what's happening;
You’re stupidly in love with me and here I am fucking your sister.
You’re so stupid not to see, when I'm blatantly cheating;
When you speak to your sister next, please tell her I miss her.
(C) 2005 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adultery (If I thought like my ex) by AaI Harvey )
- Two Books For Each Person, Is It Poetry
- Moment, Vanessa Parodia
- The Broken Heart, kashif khan
- The Posture Of Consciousness, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Cloudy eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ill luck, hasmukh amathalal
- The Peasant, kashif khan
- Insanity Of Control, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Barren Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Big Pharma, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(22 March 1941 -)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns