Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, Part 7
The monster of Ashland was the source of darkness
But nothing can stay against Captain Cur’s blade’s sharpness
The mixture of blood just ran through the air,
I imagined for once my own bier
Death was close to us
I remember my house in the mars
But there was no time to waste,
Ant it was the time that I felt that painful lambaste
I wrapped in darkness….
Written by Ellias Anderson, Captain A
in corroboration with:
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Ellias Anderson, a gifted, imaginative and talented writer.
Comments about this poem (Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, Part 7 by Captain Cur )
Did you read them?
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan