Let's get lost for the weekend,
Jump off into the deep end,
Because nothing really matters but you and me,
And we'll have the time of our lives and that's plain to see.
Cut off and make a new route,
Run out and wear your new boot,
Because the sun is out,
And there's no doubt.
Let's set sails for the sunset,
Prepare to never forget,
Because the waves shall continue on their motion,
As we float across this ocean.
Steven Elsner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adventurous by Steven Elsner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta