Afraid of Words
These thoughts fill my head
of memories I cannot keep.
The secrets that hide
tear me apart deep.
A simple smile
a total waste of time.
How words can change everything
just tell me I will be fine.
I want to hear
an apology, not a lie.
Will I ever hear it?
Or will you say goodbye?
The dreams I want
it makes my heart weak.
Tell me you are sorry
I'm afraid of the words you speak.
leanna markgraf's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Afraid of Words by leanna markgraf )
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul