Is It Poetry
Already there it is nearly gone,
no magic, no music flat waves.
I am, because of you and trusted how we, two lovers met.
And other people,
lost along the beaconed way and we cannot use it.
You were the miracle all saw, because I am simple, of me.
It was found as well out in the wind,
and I found it out in the sea - come to me,
it is splendid, it is not, as for me.
Tidal pools, see ours the fish swim in circles,
as they wait to get out.
Great is the ceremony, look to the coastal side,
wherein I was brought up.
But however the pool it looks,
in the dark by the moon, it was safe.
Safe from the storm,
life was for me, you looking out from the tide.
Then if it is bitterer than the sea for all peace,
after love you are the price that I paid.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.................After Love by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi