Bijay Kant Dubey
After Loving And Leaving Me, Do You Think, That You Can Be Happy? , Asked She
After loving and leaving me, do you think,
That you can be happy, my love? ,
Asked she sadly and slowly,
Sobbing and sighing,
With the tears falling from
And the trickles
Dried down on the innocent cheeks.
Will you divorce me, will you divorce me?
Have you stopped liking me from now?
Am I not your own?
Do you think it so?
After loving and leaving me,
Going after another,
How long will you keep going as thus,
Love and leave, love and leave?
Do you think that you can be happy
Breaking the relationship.
Dumping me poorly?
Mind it God is there, the same Almighty
Seeing from there.
Are you planning to divorce me?
Can the hearts be not mended?
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (After Loving And Leaving Me, Do You Think, That You Can Be Happy? , Asked She by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico
- T. V. Premiere, Sandra Feldman