Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
after the rain
and where the sun is now?
you are waiting all morning,
did not come.
and you are sad, and now
you become a face to face
with sorrow like in front
of a mirror
the first drops your tears
everything is mixed,
and you do not want anything.
you want to have peace of mind
and suddenly you see a pen,
and white pages waiting.
You start to write about May.
and you are feeling the sun.
it all happened,
and now, he is and you.
and he is wiping your tears.
and after the rain.
Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (after the rain by Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar )
- PH: Nature: Canoeing The Mississippi - P.., Brian Johnston
- Steps Of Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Whispers Of Ancient Parables, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unanswerable 3, Frank Avon
- Being Enlightened, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unanswerable 2, Frank Avon
- Unanswerable 1, Frank Avon
- As wrong as right, Cee Bea
- Incense On Fire, sallam yassin
- The Canine, Justin Reamer
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns