Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
after the rain
and where the sun is now?
you are waiting all morning,
did not come.
and you are sad, and now
you become a face to face
with sorrow like in front
of a mirror
the first drops your tears
everything is mixed,
and you do not want anything.
you want to have peace of mind
and suddenly you see a pen,
and white pages waiting.
You start to write about May.
and you are feeling the sun.
it all happened,
and now, he is and you.
and he is wiping your tears.
and after the rain.
Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (after the rain by Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar )
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)