May be after one week
I shall feel no weak
You may be well and speak
I shall feel on top of peak
Is it the love or affection?
Does it felt by every section?
Does it require any action?
Don’t close the eyes even for fraction
Eyes may speak all
It may respond well to the call
Everything well be read as usual
The relation may look nice and casual
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (After week by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow