Afterlife? ? ?
If not I know my before-life,
not knowing what life is,
how can I think and talk about my afterlife..
Multicellular, multi layered tissues.
group of well organised organs systems
Unlike plants and more like animals
If not I know what exist
what that exit leaving this
It is not me. It is not me, It is not me.
I have neither life nor death
system become outdated
useless, irreparable scrap someday
I Am not this system,
this is not me...Not me
I am the user, tenant
learning to use and using to learn
Used to think and feel..
That which neither take birth
nor suffer a death.
I am that Truth Never die
How then ever I have a life
before or after if not now?
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Afterlife? ? ? by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow
- Ambivolent Thanks, S. I. Rednow