Again here is
Again here is love and love and love
Decorated with excellent and valuable clay
Dove-dear-beauty on the earth and under the sky.
Again and again, here and here, love and love.
Is love a medical preparation? or is it a liquor?
Is love meant to improve metabolism for the healthy condition
Of the body of the mind to reach Truth through spiritualism?
Love is a mirror, to see the dearest dear who is within.
Love is a precious gold-pearl necklace with a locket
Love is turmeric mixed with mustard seed oil
complete bathe with auspicious marks
I know love is completely free from all dirt
And the Well-Wisher's reflection in the heart.
Love love love love love love love love love
Love is lotus buds with all auspicious substances
From top to toe forgetting who what how
And I know nothing is impossible in this mystic power-love.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Again here is by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- 'My Poems Conclusion With All My Sadness.., Ali Sabry
- 'My Dear, ', Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess3-, Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess2-, Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess1-, Ali Sabry
- - My Poems Introduction The Romantic Poe.., Ali Sabry
- Thomas Shadwell (an intro), Yohan Confectioner
- - My Last Letter To My Lovely Beauty Lad.., Ali Sabry
- - Yesterday I Was Walking Alone On The R.., Ali Sabry
- - To My Dear Expensive-, Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)