irenio irenaeus bero
Cast upon my life
With life and death eventuality
I work to consume you
Although am fully aware of your limitless
Capacity to fill my ageless desires.
I dance to songs of a silent voice
That echoes liberty tunes
Which synchronize my false surroundings
With this lustrous insensitive globe of mine.
You are my strength and weakness
You are the endurance I put to live
For as long time grants the earth permission
You are that seldom romantic feeling I seek to explore.
irenio irenaeus bero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ageless desires by irenio irenaeus bero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford