Aim of Life in Accord
Why do we born and what is our aim?
What is the life? Is it to enjoy and claim?
Some pine to lead their lives in sorrow,
Some do pleasure to earn wealth as like hero.
Abandoned persons give grieves men to men,
And get pleasure as possible as they can.
Persons like hunters enliven the lives using arrow,
Killing animals with pleasure and do get marrow.
People like body consciousness ever do harry,
Earn bundles of notes having black white marry.
They do everything for their skinned, blooded body,
Which is perishable even a king, queen or gentle lady.
There is a soul inside the body that drives body car,
It needs peace, purity, love, bliss, happiness and par.
Righteous persons ratify these qualities with joy,
The life should be charisma and never be toy.
As body is mortal and soul is ablaze light,
Aim of life should be zipped to earn honesty &bright.
Meditation ought to be done in favour of supreme soul,
To acquire sympathy, empathy, kindness would be our goal.
He is our father, mother, comrade and censor,
Let his blessing on us to be kind and censer.
He will sanctify us and our sins will be vanished,
We have to earn earlier as unknowingly life will be finished.
Kumarmani Mahakul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Accord- consent, agreement
Pine-languish, waste way from grief.
Enliven-make lively or cheerful.
Harry-harass, raid, plunder repeatedly.
Marry-join, combine well.
Marrow-soft fatty substance in the cavities of bones, flesh.
Perishable-suffer death or ruin, subject to decay.
Righteous-morally right, virtuous.
Ratify-confirm, accept by formal consent.
Toy-trifling thing, thing meant only for amusement.
Zip -energy, vigour, infuse with life and energy.
Bright—intelligent, talented, cheerful, shining.
Censor-officer authorized to correct error.
Censer-container in which incense is burnt.
Sanctify-make, declare or regard as holly.
Comments about this poem (Aim of Life in Accord by Kumarmani Mahakul )
Did you read them?
- The Present, bryan wallace
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
- The Purple Lady., Achill Ladd
- My World, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Just Write It, Mark R. Elias
- A PHOTOGRAPH OF MYSELF AT AGE TEN, TAKEN.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Dainty Little Poem, Mark R. Elias
- 1959, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- TRANSIENT, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- எப்பொழுதும்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)