RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wandering aimlessly through my mind, thoughts crowd in and out amid much faith and doubt.
Not settling anywhere - on anything - causes insecurity to wreck havoc in my daily life.
Wanting to know the trueness - the sureness of everything around me, I end up with only uncertainty and the failure of doubt sitting heavily upon me.
Finding no path straight enough to follow, my mind sits down and chooses not to bother anymore.
Wandering aimlessly through my mind, continues the same, forevermore.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aimlessly Wandering by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- TRUST COMMITMENT & LOVE, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- bamwar4.com, joelcruz cruz
- Smolt-flour, Stratis Havarti
- No quarrel, please, gajanan mishra
- Taking A Break From Your Busy Schedule, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yesterday and today, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neither dull nor grey, maryline vautravers
- Interviewed, Nassy Fesharaki
- What Can The Heart Do If It Falls In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gypsy Songs, Ben Jonson
- A hope that is not available, MOHAMMAD SKATI