RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wandering aimlessly through my mind, thoughts crowd in and out amid much faith and doubt.
Not settling anywhere - on anything - causes insecurity to wreck havoc in my daily life.
Wanting to know the trueness - the sureness of everything around me, I end up with only uncertainty and the failure of doubt sitting heavily upon me.
Finding no path straight enough to follow, my mind sits down and chooses not to bother anymore.
Wandering aimlessly through my mind, continues the same, forevermore.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aimlessly Wandering by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Overweight, James L. White
- Making Love to Myself, James L. White
- The Gooder Ones, Tosin Abegunde
- Express nothing, gajanan mishra
- Missing You, Ronald Chapman
- You Are Beautiful, Ronald Chapman
- The Gift, Ronald Chapman
- Reaching Yellow River, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Philadelphia Flowers, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Highland laddie, Peter Hall