Airily's Brother Breezy
Airily's brother Breezy heard Jack Frost was on his way.
He knew it couldn't be easy keeping Airily steady all day.
Airily's big sister Windy decided to settle right down.
So not to discourage the climate when Jack Frost rocked into town.
Accentuated frostlings have lingered on the vine
In a solitary glimmer their favor will decline.
A pensive time for Airily, she likes to see them shine,
And hopes that in the morning, another day, another time.
She is deeply aware of Jack's new dilemma
And quietly wafts through autumn's bouquet.
It's so badly sad that Jack Frost is lost
But the one in her heart is here to stay.
Airily knew he was going her way,
To answer an SOS.
The answer to Jack's disappearance
Is almost anyone's guess.
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Airily's Brother Breezy by Connie Yost )
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar