Airily knows where Witch Hazel grows,
Openly easy to find, edging the property line.
She knows there are three, a choice is to be.
A dilemma remains in considering gains,
Which hazel is the fitting Witch Hazel?
The one by the sea, or the one on the lea,
Or the one who lives close to Sweet Basil?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Airily's Dilemma by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer