Aisa Kyon? (Hindi)
Aisa kyon Hogaya?
Mujse aise kya galti ho gaye?
Ki maine tumko kho diya?
Par main tumse bahut pyar kartha tha
Pyar, itna pyar kartha tha tumsa
Haan, mujko patha hai tum kabhi wapas nahi aayogi
Mere halat yeh kyon ho gaye?
Tumhare yaad aathi hai, dil ko athi hai
By rohit sapra
Translating the verses for the English readers:
Why did it happen?
What mistake did I make?
That I lost you?
But I use to love you a lot
Love, so much I loved you
Yes, I know that you are never going to come back
My condition, has become so miserable, why?
Your memories still come to my heart
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Aisa Kyon? (Hindi) by Rohit Sapra )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Leprosy at the birthday Party, Angell Afinowi
- The Journey, Alvin Mingle
- Darling, Anthony Di'anno
- Bright Shades of Life, Rohit Sapra
- Tolstoy's Lament, Bill Lindsay
- The valley of Utah, Rekha Mandagere
- A House I call my Home, Reagan A. Latumbo
- I Do No Know, Tony Adah
- Layer upon Layer Snow Everywhere!, Ramesh T A
- untitled, Panmelys