Alas, Another Lie
If you were to mutter 'yes'..
that would surely please me,
one must consider the truthfulness of a yes
it could easily be misguided,
never believe a word a man says,
however not all are liars
yet he has much to hide
for behind those sky blue eyes of serinity
as to drops in the vast ocean blue
he only cowers and hides
to those who seek corperal punishment
are YOU hiding from ME?
i wonder aimlessly...
I need to talk to you
and i DO know you
please dont run..
my dear, oh dear..
my heart beats for you..
and running through veins of pure hope
my hate burns deep within
even angels have dirty secrets
can't you tell?
how much i care?
yet not there yet..
i cannot catch you..
croon you to my side and love you..
for you continue to run..
every chance you get...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alas, Another Lie by Katherine Lyczek )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner