I have been waiting.
For the moon to rise.
Over the calm backwaters of my lonely silence.
For the beams to ripple over
And caress my lost horizon
Such that the autumn that falls in me
Can touch the shimmering beauty of yours
The pleasant breeze of the night
Can flicker you like a flame of love
I am not lonely
I have the autumn, breeze
They are bored
They pine for you.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alibi by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Suggestion, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mothers' Splendid Dreams, Edgar Albert Guest
- Charles Edward Ives, Brian Teare
- Neglected, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Pat On The Back, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Lullaby, Edgar Albert Guest
- Here We Are!, Edgar Albert Guest
- To The Men At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Omen Of Disappointment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- White Is For Lilly, Poet Akinwemimo Idris