My daughter is a lot like me,
In how we see the world.
To be 19 and free,
we surely are not bored.
We love our friends and parties too,
we surely surely do.
but, there has to be much more to life
than going out to groove.
Some say we are just nuts,
We love to show some guts.
We drink and dance and sometimes
we lose our stance.
However, all we really want is to be loved
just for being us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alike by Zelda Gerkin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Snake-fire, gajanan mishra
- On Leaving the Bachelorette Brunch, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- tRyiNg 2 right 1 $eN10s i MiGht UnDerStand, sEaN nOrTh
- Love and Work, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Artistic Need For Suffering, Kyle Schlicher
- Ten, John F. McCullagh
- A Memory On A Frozen Day, Kyle Schlicher
- The Lakota Sioux, Jim Yerman
- My sorrow - my life, gajanan mishra
- और इस तरह मैंने ज़िंदगी को आसान कर लिया..., Sandhya Jane