Kiera R Lewis
All About You
sweet, warm, and sociable.
kind-hearted and sharing.
Focused, determined, and smart
the smile in my heart.
All describes you.
The joy you bring
makes me sing.
A song of sweet sounds
that's heard all around.
I love when you're here
and I always want you near.
Your voice in my ear
erases all my fear.
Everything to me,
is here in print,
Like Keyshia Cole said,
you are 'Heaven Sent.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All About You by Kiera R Lewis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...