All Beauty Is In You
Beauty is rare,
Proof all clear,
Where can it be found?
I searched all around.
Panting in vain,
Aching joints in pain,
Then defeated I sat and glanced at you,
So rare! So true,
Big bright eyes,
Breasts so nice,
Face dipped in divinity,
Lighted by serenity.
After a millennium flew,
A doubt cleared,
My pains eased,
At last I knew this,
What beauty is!
And how even a ray of it,
Or quarter a pint,
Be witnessed else anywhere,
As your face glitters them all,
So loud; So clear!
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Beauty Is In You by Ankur Thakur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOP.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Timeless Aging Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CUPS AND LUMPS, maqsood hasni
- How can i be against Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Thoughts Of Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Genuine Soulmate, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- DON'T BE WORRIED, maqsood hasni