All Children Be Elite
The powered and monied elite
Protect their children best they can.
Oft security's not complete
Without an armed guard in the plan.
Most common folk do not begrudge
Protection that elite do buy.
Likewise, the elite should not judge
Anybody who is asking why
Some children get the good of gun,
While others get only the bad.
The elite preach what should be done,
But not their children - kind of sad!
Elites do what they want to do.
We the People love children too.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Children Be Elite by Ima Ryma )
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra