Do you suppose I saw
That time when a tear
Streamed down your face?
Do you think I saw
That defense in your eye,
So menacing a look?
Can you visualize your hardened face
with oxi-dried lining
Meant to reflect harsh winds?
Do you not think
I too felt the same,
Bu couldn't say much to comfort you?
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Friendships by Vera Sidhwa )
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest
- Happiness no quest at all, Pranab K. Chakraborty