All I Have Received
Love is the subject full of wonders and mysteries;
How I could I begin if He does not dictate.
My mind is so feeble and uselessly complicated;
Divine Word has outlined my miseries!
Hopeless is my inability for noble;
Only Heart-to-heart communion my soul relies on,
On the shadow when He passes by,
An adaptability of the Presence
Don Nguyen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
May I give Him all my thoughts, my first offering;
Even those are His reflections.
I love, Lord.
Comments about this poem (All I Have Received by Don Nguyen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Holy Book, Tony Adah
- Sugar free, Donnie Wolff
- I am ok as I am, Tim Holmes Jr