All I Have To Give
As I Gaze Deeply Into Your Eyes..I Cry
For Them I Would Die
No Matter What I Say Or What I Do
It Will Never Come True To Hear You Say
I Love You..
You're The First Thing I Think Of
Each Morning When I Rise.
You're The Last Thing I Think Of
Each Night When I Close My Eyes.
You're In Each Thought I Have
Every Breath I Take
My Feelings For You Grow Stronger
With Every Move I Make.
Hold On Tight, For I've Given You My Heart
I Have Always Loved You From The Very Start
Please Answer Me One Thing Before I Leave...
Tell me, Do You Believe?
Mauricio Campos's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I Have To Give by Mauricio Campos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Before you've brush your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf