All I Miss
I miss her eyes.
I miss her lips
I miss her hands.
I miss her kiss
But not her tears.
Pray go amiss
Her heart is first
On my list
I miss her hair.
I miss her passion
I miss her love.
My sole attraction
I miss her laugh.
She brings me joy
And her essence,
I miss her text.
I miss her call
Still it's her heart
I miss her warmth
Held in my arms
I miss her genuine,
I miss her sight.
I miss her sound
She makes my world
I miss all
She has to give
Without her love
I cannot live
Jack Abdallah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I Miss by Jack Abdallah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Below, Frank Avon
- God's own..., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- 2 Fast And The Furious, Mark Harper
- midnight dream, Cee Bea
- know you are there...., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- You Are Your Wish, Gbolagade Taiwo
- a small stop...., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- Id est, Frank Avon
- December 28th: Feast Of The Holy Innocents, Saiom Shriver
- End of the Year, Light Mark