All I Miss
I miss her eyes.
I miss her lips
I miss her hands.
I miss her kiss
But not her tears.
Pray go amiss
Her heart is first
On my list
I miss her hair.
I miss her passion
I miss her love.
My sole attraction
I miss her laugh.
She brings me joy
And her essence,
I miss her text.
I miss her call
Still it's her heart
I miss her warmth
Held in my arms
I miss her genuine,
I miss her sight.
I miss her sound
She makes my world
I miss all
She has to give
Without her love
I cannot live
Jack Abdallah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I Miss by Jack Abdallah )
- Ex's, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Articulate Through Art, Curtlan Popo
- Classic dances, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The tengrian praying at sunrise, Zamir Osorov
- I Am We, Curtlan Popo
- Authenticity, Diane Hine
- My New Neighbour, Valsa George
- Royals Baseball Poem, Tom Zart
- Contemporary Indian English Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Silver Lining In The Sky., Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)