All I Need
I'm not asking you to meet everyday
I could try & bare
When you are away
All I need is just some care
All I need is not to feel so much alone
All I need is a tender heart not hard as stone
All I need is to hear your voice on the phone
All I need is to know that you're fine
All I need is to know that you're mine
All I need is to know that I'm in your heart
Even If we are going to stay for so long apart
I'm not asking you to count every dropp of water in the rain!
All I need is to stop making me feel this pain
I'm not asking you to count every particle of sand on the shore!
All I need is to know that you Love me from your very inner core
All I need is to know that I'm the only one that you adore
I'm not asking you to make the birds swim and make the fish fly!
All I need is not to hear the word 'Goodbye '
I'm not asking you to climb a mountain so high!
Nor am I asking you to swim across the deepest sea!
All I need is to show me that you love me
I'm not asking you to walk a thousand mile!
All I need is a simple smile
I'm not asking you to make the trees blue!
All I need is to know that you're true
I'm not asking you for a diamond ring!
All I need is a much humble thing
All I need is your attention
All I need is affection
I'm not asking you for a princess dress!
All I need is something... much much less
All I need is a gentle caress
I'm not asking you for a castle of gold!
I'm not asking you for more than you could afford!
All I need is not to feel ignored
All I need is not to feel that you're bored
All I need is a kind word
I'm not asking you to make the year 14 months!
Nor am I asking you to make the week 8 days!
I'm not asking you to make the sun rise from the west!
All I need is to sleep on your chest
To hear your heart beat
All I need is to feel complete
AM I ASKING TOO MUCH? ? !
unknown poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I Need by unknown poet )
- discomfiture., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Broken Lullabies, Spiritwind Wood
- For simple reaction, hasmukh amathalal
- بلادي الحزينة, Ashraf Elgmmal
- Best endevor, hasmukh amathalal
- لماذا أحب وجهكِ ؟, Ashraf Elgmmal
- Shadow Of My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Better Than You, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Taking From Us, Spiritwind Wood
- Father Son and Holy Ghost, Audre Lorde
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)