Subbaraman N V
*ALL I NEED TO PRACTISE!
I know no God
I know no Bible
I follow and practise
Help ever, hurt never
Love all, Serve all
Be kind, be friendly!
That is all what I know and
That is all I need to practise!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*ALL I NEED TO PRACTISE! by Subbaraman N V )
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono