All I wish my birthday
All I wish for my birthday is to be by myself.
All I wish no one call me.
All I wish I would sleep all day.
All I wish that just people forgot about me.
All I wish to be happy.
All I wish is my dream come true.
All I wish is read a book.
All I wish is to have money.
But my wish not come true that wish is to be happy what I have in my live.
Guadalupe Cruz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I wish my birthday by Guadalupe Cruz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Am A Robot, You Are A Robot And We Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Reap & Sow, Angela Khristin Brown
- Save The Girl Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown