All My Heart
I remember your smile, so radiant and warm,
illuminating my day with loving affection.
I remember your kisses, so sweet and soft,
engulfing my being with blissful elation.
I remember your touch, so gentle and delicate,
setting my on fire with burning sensation.
I seek you out, trying to catch a glimpse
of your beautiful face in the lake of dreams.
I look for your glowing angelic presence,
your caring and loving traits, your essence.
I see you now, my heart flutters, again whole,
and I know how lucky I am to have met you.
I love you, my dear, with all my heart and soul.
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All My Heart by Sian Mein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Boy O' Dreams, Helen Hay Whitney
- Does the Pearl Know?, Helen Hay Whitney
- Sigh Not for Love, Helen Hay Whitney
- A Woman's Pride, Helen Hay Whitney
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- For some time, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Love's Kiss, Helen Hay Whitney
- Was There Another Spring, Helen Hay Whitney
- To Diane, Helen Hay Whitney
- An Aye Aye Dreams of being a Woodpecker, Stephen Katona