All My Heart
I remember your smile, so radiant and warm,
illuminating my day with loving affection.
I remember your kisses, so sweet and soft,
engulfing my being with blissful elation.
I remember your touch, so gentle and delicate,
setting my on fire with burning sensation.
I seek you out, trying to catch a glimpse
of your beautiful face in the lake of dreams.
I look for your glowing angelic presence,
your caring and loving traits, your essence.
I see you now, my heart flutters, again whole,
and I know how lucky I am to have met you.
I love you, my dear, with all my heart and soul.
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All My Heart by Sian Mein )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ode on Solitude, Alexander Pope
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Ode to Jokowi, Sari Mavi
- ಶೂನ್ಯ, Deepak Malapur
- Here We Are In The Year 2015, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woodcutter, prayash purush
- A Deprived Child, Dona Jean
- Meditation, Rimni chakravarty
- Dear! It Has To Be you, Rimni chakravarty
- Upon These Adored Shores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Myself, Rimni chakravarty
- A tale of two trees, Ricky Nyairo