All Of Lycanthropy
The presents of a sleigh are numerous
Just so that ruinous stars die for being;
One April night a little stag is driven
To its death by the claws of a man strange in himself.
He is a werewolf of burden and bringing,
The conscience is so unique and sudden,
Its feelings require a motive, with hair
To be like nails after the sweets and air.
This werewolf inhabits the wastes of this dry land,
He is red in the mouth, redder in the colour of his skin,
Fur entails tentacles of worth and dishonour,
The very breeding grounds for the mind’s sin.
One is a tree compared to him or it,
Neutral people see a little dream or nightmare
And cause it to grow like a lipid,
Feeding feelings of hate and disaster.
My presents from the snow entail a tale,
This man of the wolves describes others with nights,
Without them, within them, tonight;
Liking the festivals of hate is all one lycanthrope.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Of Lycanthropy by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Poetry liberated me, Ananta Madhavan
- Giver of The Pen (Ottava Rima Stanza Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Kites Still Fly (Ottava Rima Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Temporal Millenial (Ottava Rima poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- SATURDAY WITH MILKA, Terry Collett
- Labels (Ottava Rima Stanza Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- THERE WERE CHILDREN TOO, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Smile, Key Carmack
- End of the Road, Tommy Stroller
- Kështu u ndanë udhët tona, skender iljaz braka